Acing Your Job Interview!
Posted On:May 29, 2019
5 Tips to Acing Your Job Interview!
Interviews can be a bit nerve-wracking and intimidating, but following a few of these tips from being yourself to showing confidence, could make a difference in your next interview.
- Do Research. Come prepared. Google the company, check out their social media or try to get in touch with an existing employee who might provide an insider’s view.
- Prepare questions. Ask questions about the role and company to determine if the position and work environment are in line with your expectations.
- Come on Time. Show up to your interview 15 minutes early. Showing up early is a sign of professionalism and good judgment.
- Be confident. Nerves can get in the way, but trust yourself by getting in the right mindset and calming your nerves. Remember your passions and show them! Be your best self.
- Follow up. Reach out to your interviewers with a simple thank you email. It can impact your chances of landing the job and help you stand out from the rest of the candidates.